“All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure.
(Mark Twain )
Tally ERP9 Auditor's Edition
A growing economy, widening tax base and increasing compliance requirements impact Chartered Accountants. Their time is at a premium, their travel costs grow, and they find it hard to find staff. The powerful audit tool designed just for CAs can be your solution.
Presenting Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition:
Syncing with Tally.ERP 9 installed at your clients' offices, this unique product can improve your practice and streamline your clients' businesses. Increase your audit effectiveness with its advanced features like remote access, and boost opportunity by adding new services –like Continuous Compliance –to your portfolio.
Business Advisory Practitioner (BAP) Programme:
The Business Advisory Practitioner Programme is an ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) initiative to help their members to explore new avenues of enhancing the scope of their services, thereby increasing the revenue opportunities. Considering Tally's expertise in the domain, ICAI has chosen Tally as the technology service provider to facilitate the Chartered Accountants (CA) in offering IT assisted services to their clients. This program aims to boost the CAs' service portfolio with Compliance and Advisory services.
ICAI's objective is to demonstrate that the traditional services Chartered Accountants provide to their clients, with this program, can add more value to the clients' business and hence their own profession. The program, as ICAI believes, will open the flood gates to immense revenue potential for their members and also the potential to a larger client base.
The cornerstone of this program is to bring technology into the hands of Chartered Accountants - enabling them to boost their incomes dramatically. The principles being applied are to demonstrate how technology:
1. Can reduce operational cost, and increase efficiency of the Chartered Accountant's
2. Help the Chartered Accountant offer novel services at affordable costs.
Benefits at a glance:1. Increase audit efficiency
• Access to the client's data and reports remotely, via Tally.NET
• Special capabilities to assist in regular Statutory Compliance
• Audit Dashboard and generation of annexure and reports for Tax Audit, such as:
Form 3CD Annexure Clause16, Clause 17(h), Clause 21, Clause 24(a), Clause 24 (b), Annexure II, and Clause 27
• 100% manual verification and validation of vouchers can be avoided
• Filter reports on the Audit Dashboard based on the audit requirement
• Clarifications required can be posted by the CA and responded to within Tally.ERP 9
2. Increase scope of additional revenue through special services
• With considerable time saved, CAs can provide new Business Advisory services to clients
• Tally Integrator partners are available to jointly work with CAs to deliver technology solutions around Tally.ERP 9 for areas identified by the CA
• Tally Service Partners are available to jointly work with CAs to ensure that their clients can get affordable system management and services around Tally.ERP 9
By participating in this programme, we are confident that CAs will improve their revenues, reduce costs and be able to offer enhanced services to their clients.
Tally is committed to supporting this with the necessary products, tools, processes, as well as a robust sales & support ecosystem.
Benefits at a glance:
• Audit Programme
• Audit Working Papers
• Analytical Procedures
• Multiple Sampling Methods including Benford Analysis
• Schedule VI Financial Statements
• Verification of Opening Balances, General Ledger Analysis/Scrutiny
• Repeated Transactions
• Periodic Payments & Receipts
• Relative Size Factor (RSF)
• Audit Journals
• Checklist of Accounting Standard (AS) and Audit & Assurance Standard (AAS) compliance
• Tax Audit – Form 3CD with Annexure, Form 3CA & Form 3CB